Results and Analysis
We are gradually adding summaries of our results to these web pages (please let us know if you would like other comparisons). These summaries also include a table of results along with links to the configuration and results of each individual run. We detail our methodology for our measurements here.
- Gunrock performance compared with other engines for graph analytics
- Setting parameters for direction-optimized BFS
- Gunrock results on different GPUs
- Gunrock BFS throughput as a function of frontier size
- Multi-GPU Gunrock Speedups and Multi-GPU Gunrock Scalability
- Multi-GPU Gunrock Partition Performance
For reproducibility, we maintain Gunrock configurations and results in our github gunrock/io repository.
We are happy to run experiments with other engines, particularly if those engines output results in our JSON format / a format that can be easily parsed into JSON format.